Classified added: 4/21/12
1975 Honda CVCC Civic
- 1.5 Litre 4-speed Manual
- 157k miles
- Original paint/body
- 150k miles/original body, never painted
- NO RUST in the floorpan or around the windows.
- There IS however rust on the roof where a roof-rack used to be. None has gotten through to the headliner.
- Runs well, very tight steering, the bearings are more or less perfect.
- Great interior, passenger side seat is a bit funky though, has a seat cover on it.
- Original radio disconnected, but still in there.
- New exhaust system
- New brake pads and brake lines all around
- Rear brake cylinders have been replaced
- New speedometer + clutch cables, speedometer is still inaccurate however. *shrug*
- New sparks/spark wires
- New coil/electric ignition, no points
If you're interested in buying my car, and NOT putting flames and shit on it. Or lowering it and putting neon under it, then feel free to send me an email with your full name, phone number and any questions you have. I'll give you a call as soon as I can.
« Back to Classified Ads